Terms and Conditions
HL Sport Court
We like to keep your booking and experience as easy and straight forward as possible. The Heritage Lanes Sport Court is available for hire between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week for individual use for all members of the public.
Concierge Hours 7am – 7pm Monday - Friday
Security phone 0409 282 215
The Sport Court is open to the public from 7am – 7pm every day.
For use outside of these hours, please contact Heritage.Lanes@mirvac.com
Terms and Conditions of use
Use of Sport Court
- The Sport Court is open to members of the community during the above opening hours. [The Sport Court is to be used for recreational sport only.]
- No commercial activities may be conducted in the area. Coaching services, fee/revenue generating and commercially organised activities are not permitted.
- Events require approval. Please contact the Heritage Lanes Team at Heritage.Lanes@mirvac.com to make an application.
- Casual attendance, without bookings is acceptable. However, pre-made bookings take priority at all times. Please respect this.
- The Sport Court can be booked a month in advance only. If bookings are unavailable, the date will not be clickable.
- The Sport Court can be booked in one-hour time slots. The maximum number of bookings per individual is one hour on any given day. For extended bookings, please contact Heritage.Lanes@mirvac.com
- If you no longer require the time slot, please cancel your booking so others can enjoy the court.
- No-shows without cancelling bookings repeatedly may be restricted from booking.
- The Sport Court may be closed at any time including due to weather, maintenance, or repairs.
- Parental supervision required at all times for children under 15yrs.
- The Sport Court must be left in a clean state at all times and all rubbish is to be disposed of in bins provided.
- Alcohol and glass are not permitted on the Sport Court. Pets are not permitted on the Sport Court.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted on the Sport Court.
- Climbing of fences and on equipment is not permitted within the Sport Court.
- All users must respect the Sport Court’s neighbours. Consideration of noise levels is appreciated.
- Aggressive and/or offensive behaviour towards staff or other members of the community will not be tolerated.
- Appropriate non-marking footwear must be worn at all times on the Sport Court.
- Users will be responsible and liable to us for any costs as a result of improper use and any theft and/or damage caused to equipment or the Sport Court.
- In using the Sport Court, you warrant that you are fit to play and are responsible for your own safety. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you enter and use the Sport Court at your own risk and we are not liable in respect of any loss or damage suffered by you except to the extent it is caused or contributed to by our negligence or wrongful act or omission.
- Participants must follow the reasonable directions of Heritage Lanes Security, Building Management and Concierge at all times.
- Do not use damaged surfaces or equipment.
- Please report any damage and/or incidents to the Heritage Lanes Security Office ph. 0409 282 215
- In an emergency call 000 for police, ambulance and fire.
- CCTV is in use in the area.
“Sport Court” means [the Sport Court located with the Turbot Street underpass, on the corner of Turbot and Roma Streets Brisbane 4000].
“we”, “us” and “our” refers to the owner(s) of the Sport Court and any manager(s) of the Sport Court from time to time, and their related bodies corporate, employees, agents and subcontractors.
“you” and “your” refers to and includes each person included in a booking for the Sport Court or who comes into the Sport Court.